Level 1 Earthwork Supervision
At GES, we offer top-notch Level 1 earthwork supervision to ensure filling and compaction standards as mandated in the AS3798 guidelines. We will send competitive personnel on the constructions throughout the earthwork operations. Our professionals will also assess material quality used in earthworks. Out Laboratory facilities are NATA accredited.
Level 1 earthwork supervisions and testing is an important part of the job of Geotechnical Inspection and Testing Authority (GITA). These supervisions enable this authority to:
- Ensure compliance of work with quality standards
- Ensure reliable inspections
- Conduct adequate testing to meet purpose and design requirements
- Full-time supervision on-site during bulk earthwork operations
Our Qualified Technicians
Want to hire the best team of qualified technicians to perform Level 1 Earthwork supervision? GES is here to save the day for you. We have a strong team of qualifies geo-technicians who will not only inspect earthwork but also provide important information to comply with the AS798 standard requirements.
What We Offer?
Count on us to conduct the best Level 1 supervision as we offer following perks:
- Monitor your earthwork
- Conduct necessary testing
- Prepare and provide reports as GITA
- Competent and well-trained staff
- Compliance with updates Australian Standards (AS1289 and AS3798)
- On-site operation and inspections throughout earthwork operations